We are looking for a high-performing Retention Manager to manage all customer retention activities.
You will be responsible for leading a team of retention members, maintain industry relationships and develops budgets and controls costs.
- · Take initiatives in customer satisfaction via process improvement plans and efficient reporting and flow of information.
- · Issue reports to head of Retention and VP Sales.
- · Manages subordinate staff in the day-to-day performance of their jobs.
- · Ensure that project/department milestones/goals are met and adhering to approved budgets.
- · Has full authority for personnel actions.
- · Extensive knowledge of department processes.
- Work in tandem with the chief market analyst